"Capital of cool"
Young, innovative and irreverent; this is Tijuana and it’s no coincidence that this is the most visited border in the world. The acclaimed culinary, cultural and artistic scene has catapulted the city as one of the best destinations to visit with family, couples or friends. Tijuana, the perfect place for work or play. TJ awaits!
What you need to know:
•Direct air connectivity to 32 states in Mexico and International destinations.
•Considered the most visited border in the world.
•Craft Beer capital of Latin America.
•Over 80 food trucks and gastroparks.
•The world’s best tacos are served here.
1. CONNECTIVITY: We have the second best connected airport on the Pacific, with over 120 national flights and approximately 7,000 per day.
2. ADVENTURE AND NATURE: Whether you prefer watching the wonders of nature or becoming one of them, the geography and climate of Baja combine to offer a diversity of activities available in few places on Earth. Learn More
3. WINE COUNTRY: Baja's wine country, more than a place it's an experience. Discover its valleys; enjoy internationally lauded wines and savor extraordinary food, truly like no other. Learn More
4. EAT & DRINK: Food in Baja ranges from traditional street eats to world-class cuisines that combine the aromas and flavors of the region. Baja's food scene has gained international acclaim and has it become a must-do experience. Learn More
5. ART AND CULTURE: Encounter a vibrant and colorful art scene. Explore a multicultural panorama where colors, textures and sounds converge. Discover museums, art galleries, art corridors and festivals. Learn More
6. NIGHTLIFE: At night, Baja absolutely bursts at the seams with life. Take on the bar scene, craft beer breweries and tasting rooms, cantinas and coffee shops. Learn More